The best part of the weekend for me is undoubtedly the time when I come padding down the stairs in the morning sleepily in my pajamas, woken up by the smell of freshly brewed coffee and the paper on the table.
Once I’ve read the paper, I settle in with my second cup of coffee for the day and read my favourite blogs and articles.
And more often than not I come across articles and posts that make me smile or think and I always say to myself – “I should so share this!”.
So, in the spirit of sharing the love and getting you geared up for the weekend with some good, juicy bits and bobs to read – here are a few things I loved this week:
- 10 Habits you must quit to make you happy – decluttering your life to let in more room for the happy.
- Cannot for the life of me remember how I found this site but it will make you literally Laugh Out Loud – hopefully not making you snort out your morning coffee like me. It wasn’t funny.
- I know we’re all about The Avengers now – but here’s a great post on the Hunger Games comparing the movie to the book. Agreed with it all.
- An easy visual infographic on what we already know about sugar but don’t want to believe via MindBodyGreen
- I’m totally guilty of not doing this but here’s a great post on how to clean your makeup brushes – naturally! Via Crunchy Betty
- This made me smile with tears in my eyes – a beautiful piece written from an Indian father’s perspective on bringing up his daughters as a friend
- Why some men would consider this NOT to be rape.
Have a great weekend!