I am so very glad it’s Friday.
I have grand plans of snuggling on the couch with the new season of Mad Men with a
glass bottle of red wine and a blanket while Evs is out with the boys at the footy.
I’m looking forward to a weekend of relaxing, perhaps take in a movie and get in a run or two if the weather holds up. I may even make it down to the gym.
And to ramp up your weekend, here is what I’ve loved this week:
- If your life is slowly being taken over by Apple – here is a few awesome things you can do with those old Macs once you’re done with them
- Like most bloggers and more so now, I often struggle with the balance of being TOO honest on my blog – here’s a great post on asking if there is such a thing as being too honest on the internet
- Um, I kinda need these right now. CHOCOLATE FROSTING SHOTS! Is there anything more awesome?
- A beautiful post from a mother who revels in the uniqueness of her child. We need more people like her.
- Oil-pulling? WTF is that? Everything you want to know about this ancient Ayurvedic ritual.
- When a woman is over 30, single and childless, people want to know why. How the term “career woman” has turned into a dirty word.
- To soothe and invigorate your soul this week, an inspiring post on letting go and realising that you are ready. More than you know via Vienda Maria.